Am 12. Februar 2018 08:40:25 MEZ schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacre...@apache.org>
>I'm not sure if more documentation is needed, but a examples might be
>useful?

+1

>Here's a few that I found, where projects have done self-assessments.

Hmm, how would people discover these examples and be able to add more? Links on
the maturity model page itself?

>IMO the best way is for a project to keep such a page on their website
>and revisit it periodically to check if things have changed.

+1 Hence my suggestion to add a link to the model in the reporter tool so ppl
have a regular reminder (assuming projects are using that).

Isabel