Are you a frequent Facebook user? Would you like to help out with our Facebook presence?

https://www.facebook.com/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/

We need someone who knows the Foundation well, who can answer questions about the Foundation and point people to valuable resources about the Foundation, and who like being helpful. Tasks include:

* Posting updates about upcoming events
* Post release notifications from our various projects
* Answer queries that come in via Facebook messenger (these are, more often than not, people who are confused about what we are, people asking for software prices or support, and so on.)
* Identify and remove spam
* Post links to Sally's wonderful blog posts when they are published

... and so on.

If you are an Apache committer or member, and are willing to perform these tasks, please 1) "Like" the page, and 2) contact me offlist with your Facebook account name and email address.

Having a dozen or so people in this role will greatly reduce the load on those of us who currently handle the task, and will greatly increase the value and timeliness of the content on this important social media page.

Thanks!