Hi all,

Just FYI, I have today removed all members (32) and deleted the ASF
Facebook group. I, uniquely, could do this because I was the person who
created it 11 years ago.

It has never seen any structured use or valuable reach, (30-40 people max)
and if left it will dilute the "authority" of the ASF page, which is anyway
a better mechanism for our needs.

Appologies if this seems a little sumary but I posted about it in the group
and the post recieved only one reaction (from Rich) so I assumed lazy
consensus.

Meanwhile I will throw my weight behind Rich's effort to manage the ASF FB
page, and I would encourage everyone else to do the same.

Thanks,
Danny