Thanks, Kevin. Hello, Danny.

I manage the ASF's LinkedIn page.

As the Apache Community Facebook account handles items that are ComDev-
related, many items aren't cross-promoted.
There was a delay in publishing the new Board announcement from
yesterday beyond the tweet immediately following the Members' meeting,
but it is up as of a few hours ago
https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-apache-software-foundation/
Cheers,
Sally