Good karma your way.  Anything I can Amazon to you to make your day better
easier or brighter? Just ask.  I was unable to walk talk or see and
hospitalized at Johns Hopkins so I understand caregiver stress.  Talk to
other caregivers is my key advice. The hospital can likely put you in touch
with support groups which are more collective bitch sessions but it might
be nice to know others have similar issues.