I'm trying to be more intentional about scheduling content for the new-ish @ApacheCommunity Twitter account. The purpose, as the name suggests, is to promote things that are happening around the community (stuff like project conferences) that aren't official ASF functions, as well as helping promote the things that are official, like, say, ApacheCon or the ASF weekly newsletter.

To that end, I've started this spreadsheet. At the moment, I'm focusing on events, because we have so many of them, and I often find out about them once they're already over.

 https://s.apache.org/community-tweets

If you're aware of upcoming community events, please add the CFP closing date, the event starting date, and possibly other stuff like the dates when early bird reg fees go up, for example.

Once we have a few more events in here, I'll ask the wider ASF family to help us out by adding their events.

Thanks.

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/