Subject:        HackerEarth and The Apache Software Foundation Partnership
Date:   Mon, 18 Jun 2018 08:13:45 -0400
From:   Akriti Mehrotra <akr...@hackerearth.com>
To:     tradema...@apache.org

*

Hey there,

I am Akriti, Community Evangelist at HackerEarth
<https://www.hackerearth.com/innovation/hackathons/nonprofits/>, one of
the fastest growing developer communities with over 1.9 million
programmers worldwide. One thing both our organizations have in common
is that we work closely with the community. We would love to engage and
collaborate with your organisation in the following ways:

Summer of Code: We are going to launch a summer of code program and we
would like to invite you to be part of our program.

Key points about the “Summer of Code” program

  *

    The program will run for 3 months similar to Google’s summer of code.

  *

    We will be accepting proposals in the form of idea submissions for
    the projects participants will be building.

  *

    Participants are expected to build their individual projects to
    contribute to The Apache Software Foundation.

  *

    This will help introduce new, excited developers to your community
    and the world of open source!

Beginner Hacks: These are hackathons designed to encourage new
developers to understand and get started with specific technology and
get them introduced to the world of hackathons.

Key points about “Beginner Hack” hackathons

  *

    Introduce beginners to beginner level projects in respective
    technology stacks.

  *

    Hackathon goes live with a series of reference links and guides to
    follow.

We would love to work with you and your community to contribute in
creating a positive impact. If you are interested in partnering with us
on this journey, or want to know more, please reply back to this email.

Regards,

Akriti Mehrotra

/Community Evangelist | HackerEarth/

*