Hi Adina

Done! If you have any problems - let me know

Thanks
Sharan

On 20.8.2018 15:59, Adina Crainiceanu wrote:
Sharan,

Can you please give me permission to edit the page? My Confluence username
is adina.

Thanks,
Adina

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 7:15 AM, Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi All

We are still looking for a few more volunteers to help out on the Apache
booth, so if you are going to be in Montreal - then please consider
spending as little as 30 minutes of your time on our Apache booth talking
to people about your ASF project :-)

If you would like to help out then please respond to this thread or add
your details to the Comdev wiki page.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ApacheCon+NA+2018

Thanks
Sharan