Hi All

We’ve been contacted by Azman Kudus who is setting up and running a series of
Java trainings in Kuala Lumpur that will also feature a range of Apache
projects including Tomcat, Maven, POI, PDFBox, Jmeter and Commons.

Future sessions will feature even more of our projects (e.g.Spark, Shiro,
Santuario, OpenNLP) so it’s great to see they want to connect with us to learn
and understand something about Apache.

Their meetups are attracting around 50 – 100 people and their multi meetups
around 400 – 500 so I’ll be adding a few of their sessions to our ComDev event
calendar.

I’m wondering – do we have anyone locally in the Kuala Lumpur region that could
be available to help them learn more about Apache?

Thanks
Sharan