Hi Everyone

We are looking for people interesting in being interviewers for Apachecon.
Please note this is about the people asking the interview questions a bit like
being a reporter :-)

Normally Rich or myself run around with a microphone recording interviews with
speakers, attendees and sponsors. Unfortunately this time Rich is fully
occupied with managing Apachecon itself and I won’t be there, so now we are
looking for anyone interesting in carrying out and recording short interviews.

Interviews can range from 3 minutes to 10 minutes depending on the topic (and
the talkativeness of the interviewee :-)

Interview equipment (e.g. small portable recorder) can be provided, all we need
are people willing to ask some questions. Examples of questions could be:

- Tell me a little about yourself
- Why are you attending Apachecon?
- What ASF project are you involved in?
- What presentations are you attending and why? (If it’s a speaker – what
is/was your presentation about?)

So if you are going to be at Apachecon and are interested in being a
Feathercast interviewer then please let us know.

(NOTE: Once we have some interviewers, then we can put out a call for people
who want to be interviewed :-)

Thanks
Sharan