Would it be possible to widen the survey's scope to a broader
"Community Survey", while still retaining the diversity questions as
one component, but also including other non-diversity questions
pertaining to the ASF community at large?

This suggestion comes from some conversations in Montreal, where some
of us discussed the desire to have some additional feedback from our
community. For example, one question I remember being discussed in
particular was something like "If the ASF had more money, what should
it do with it?" (possible answers: marketing materials provided to
PMCs, hire more INFRA, provide EC2 credits to PMCs or INFRA for CI,
publish educational/outreach materials for distribution, other). I'm
sure we could come up with additional questions for the non-diversity
component to the survey as well.

Does broadening the scope of this survey to include diversity and
non-diversity components make sense?