Hi Zoran,

On 18/10/2018 12:39, Zoran Regvart wrote:
in the Camel project we're discussing a BoF session at the FOSDEM
2019. I've tried to reach out via the FOSDEM mailing list but got no
reply. I know that other ASF project have had BoF sessions at FOSDEM
can anyone point me to the right way of organizing one?

What exactly do you mean when referring to BOF sessions at FOSDEM?

To my knowledge FOSDEM does have

- talks in main tracks, CfP still open, reviews done by the main org team
- dev rooms, those are one or two day community organised tracks on specific topics, call for dev room topics IIRC has closed, dev rooms have been announced and are open for talk submissions. - people meeting independently for dinner during the conference at restaurants nearby, often focussed on specific topics - some events co-located but organised independently at the same weekend (or week before/after) at locations nearby like meetups and the like.

Hope the above helps you a bit,
Isabel