Hi,

I would like to share with all of you that we are officially mentioned as
Company Partners at the next Codemotion events:

Codemotion Milan:
https://milan2018.codemotionworld.com/sponsors/

Codemotion Berlin:
https://berlin2018.codemotionworld.com/sponsors/

Codemotion Madrid:
https://madrid2018.codemotionworld.com/sponsors/

We will be there in the Community space with our mini desk.
I'm very happy to bring ASF also at Codemotion events :D

Cheers,
PJ