Hello everyone,

I recently shared a slide deck with an introduction to "The Apache Way" in
this mailing list. I've got some very valuable feedback from community
members, and I have incorporated some into the slides. The updated deck is
here:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/183nXPAxpJymQBOYOt1FnFaahRcQskIvOyIvHRC6UAnE/edit#slide=id.p
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/183nXPAxpJymQBOYOt1FnFaahRcQskIvOyIvHRC6UAnE/edit#slide=id.p>

The material is intended to be used by anyone for their presentations. I am
not a committer, but I was wondering if it would be of decent enough
quality to be included in the slides section[2]? If it is, is there a
committer in this group that could help me do that change?

Thanks to everyone for your help and feedback!
-A.

[1]
[2] https://community.apache.org/speakers/slides.html