Hi Aizhamal,

There have been a few mishaps recently with misuse/abuse of other
channels for this type of survey, so I think keeping it to
dev@community for the moment is probably best. (Details aren't
relevant.)

Of course, as you analyse your data, you will need to take into
consideration that everyone on this list self-selected into being
here, so your results will be skewed -- since participants will
specifically be more strongly motivated to involve themselves in
sustaining and improving community activity within the ASF, both
within their projects and across project boundaries.

-Joan