Thank you Dave, I have subscribed to the tuweni dev mail list.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Dave Fisher [mailto:dave2w...@comcast.net]
发送时间: 2019年4月2日 13:25
收件人: dev@community.apache.org
抄送: Felix Schumacher
主题: Re: tuweni

Hi Shi Jinghai,

The project is literally starting at Apache now, I’m one of the mentors and
don’t know the project’s deep technical details, I’m involved to get the
project started on the Apache Way.

Please subscribe to the new dev list by sending an email to
dev-subscr...@tuweni.apache.org <mailto:dev-subscr...@tuweni.apache.org> . You
can then ask what you want. Please be patient as the team signs up.

Regards,
Dave