Hi Swapnil,

The google doc is  read-only by default. If you want to have it updated
fast and frequently by various parties, you may consider opening it up more
(write access to all/anybody). Otherwise we keep having this chicken-egg
situation.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)