Not sure if it's binding (I'm not on the ComDev PMC) but +1 from me.

-Joan

On 2019-05-04 7:52 p.m., Ross Gardler wrote:
+1

From: Shane Curcuru <a...@shanecurcuru.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2019 4:00 PM
To: dev@community.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] ComDev supports formation of D&I committee

Myrle Krantz wrote on 5/4/19 6:06 PM:
I propose that ComDev submmit the following statement to the board:

"The ComDev PMC hereby requests that the board create a President's
committee tasked with supporting our communities in their efforts to be
diverse and welcoming places, and tasked with helping the ASF formulate a
strategy to improve our diversity and inclusiveness.  The ComDev PMC
likewise formally requests that the new committee look for ways in which
ComDev can support our progress in these areas."

Here's my +1.

+1 also.

Do you want to s/support our progress/support progress/?  (Or am I the
one misparsing the pronoun?)

--

- Shane
   Community Development PMC