Hi Bertrand,

think probably blogs.apache.org would be the better way. Even if I'm mainly
involved in this
I am not PLC4X and don't want to create the impression it's a PLC4X party (Even
if PLC4X parties rock ;-) )

For that I'll probably better talk to sally, correct or who's in charge of the
blog?

But in the end we'll still be sending out emails so perhaps a little
duplication doesn't harm.

Chris

Am 05.07.19, 15:34 schrieb "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>:

    Hi,

    On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 3:06 PM Christofer Dutz
    <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:
    > ...I'll whip up an email text and we'll fire it out...

    IMHO a persistent URL is more effective as it allows you to
    re-advertise later as needed.

    Maybe something at http://plc4x.apache.org/ as you are driving this,
    or under https://blogs.apache.org/comdev/

    And you can then send that URL by email + twitter or any other channel etc.

    -Bertrand