Hi Priyank,

Welcome to the community.
It will be great if you select a project of your choice based on your
technology and domain interest.
You can find the list of projects under Apache umbrella here - https://
projects.apache.org/projects.html
(You can also filter project list by category and programming language)

For e.g., if you like to work with Big Data, go with Apache Hadoop
<http://hadoop.apache.org/>,
If you like ERP domain go to Apache OFBiz <http://ofbiz.apache.org/>,
For artificial intelligence, go with Apache Mahout
<http://mahout.apache.org/>.
There is a huge list of Apache Project!

After the selection of the project, subscribe to their mailing list of that
particular project and start contributing.

Also, thanks, Austin the comments :)

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org