On 09/08/2019 18:52, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Just an FYI. I plan to go through the various requests this weekend. My
> plan is to try and group then into sets of logos with similar aspect
> ratios. That will allow me to use a RedBubble feature to set one logo up
> and then copy/paste it for the other logos with the same aspect ratio.
>
> In terms of help, it would be good to get a couple of other people
> familiar with how to add logos etc. I'll contact those that offered to
> help off-list to try and set up a time to go through the process.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

I'll throw this out there in case it is relatively easy to do (e.g. as
an addition to https://www.apache.org/logos/ )

What would make setting up new projects on RedBubble a breeze would be
if PNGs were available with the following characteristics

- width 7200
- height multiple of 500
- transparent background
- logo centred in image (i.e. any padding added to achieve the desired
  height should be split equally between top and bottom)

Mark