Claude, Chistofer,

Thanks for the offer to help.

At the moment, it is just me that sets projects up on RedBubble. I'd be
happy to run you both through the process so we can share the load.

What are your diaries like this week for me to set up a demo? My diary
is empty apart from Wednesday afternoon. It looks like we are all in
Europe so finding a time should be fairly easy.

Mark