Hi Sharan,

Can I ask you to include Apache Ignite stickers to the order?
http://apache.org/logos/#ignite
Talks related to Apache Ignite will be both at Apache Con NA (Denis Magda)
and Apache Con EU (Alexey Zinoviev).

Also, I participate in Apache Training (incubating)
http://apache.org/logos/?#training
This polding related talks will be held at least at Apache Con EU. So could
you please add it, as well?

Should I start 2 separate threads at Com.Dev list? Or is it enough to reply
in this email?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov