Thank you Daniel, this is awesome!

Am 13.08.19, 22:02 schrieb "Daniel Gruno" <humbed...@apache.org>:

    On 8/13/19 9:45 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > If you would like some #LoveApache versions of your project stickers
available at the ASF booth for Apachecon then please make sure that you create
the graphic based on the instructions below

    > https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#loveapache
    >
    > and then send me the graphic so I can use it for the sticker order.

    There's an auto-generator that runs and spits out images at:
    http://www.apache.org/logos/loveapache/

    it uses the same defaults as the Powered-By generator, that is...if
    there is an original called $project-pb.svg, it will use that one,
    otherwise it will find the most round/square logo and use that.

    it's currently running round one, images slowly coming up...
    they're not the best fit for all projects, but it works for some :)