On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 2:21 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 20/08/2019 05:53, Kenneth Knowles wrote:
> > I was looking to order some stuff and it seems that there is something
> > wrong here. If you flip through the images, they are this:
> >
> > 1. "B" with the word "beam" to the side of it
> > 2. "B" alone
> > 3. "B" with the words "Apache Beam" circling the base of it
> >
> > The SVGs and PDFs match this. But the raster images have problems. Both
> low
> > and high res raster images are variations of version 3 with different
> font
> > colorings.
> >
> > I really want the "B" all on its own, aka what you would think was
> version
> > 2.
>
> 2 is the same as three but with the words "Apache Beam" in white. There
> is no logo just with "B" alone.

Ah, I see. Missed that, against the transparent background. Thanks for the
tip.

It seems only version 1 is actually a logo from
https://beam.apache.org/community/logos/. I've taken the liberty of making
versions 1-3 the versions found there, in the order found there. I moved
the other logos to 4 and 5. (changes to SVN not yet apparent on the page)

Kenn