/*Disclaimer - this working group is not a substitution for comms/work in the
mailing list, its purpose is to effectively manage the project and distribute
tasks.

Also posted in d...@diversity.apache.org [1] */

Hi folks,

We selected Bitergia as the consulting firm to work in two of our most
important projects this year: 1) Committer survey redesign and 2) Contributor
experience survey.

I'd like to create a working group to help drive these two projects, We need
help owning tasks such a as stakeholder communication, deliverables review,
organizing feedback from the mailing lists, etc.

If you're interested in being part of this group please indicate it in this
JIRA [2]

Thanks,

P.S. Since working with an external entity is naturally more time sensitive,
I'm also looking into open a slack channel to speed feedback loops. That
channel will live in the ASF slack. Tasks will be tracked in Jira. This is how
the Outreachy working group is operating at the moment.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b5e1756b4c58f8b8d728ee628698c9b184cbbb0f3069fb05fe654276@%3Cdev.diversity.apache.org%3E

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/DI/issues/DI-28