Hey PJ,

I can also offer to volunteer a bit as I will be around the whole time and some
others also offered their help.

Julian

Am 21.10.19, 10:59 schrieb "Sharan F" <sha...@apache.org>:

    Hi PJ

    No worries, these things happen  thanks for letting us know.

    Social media promotion is always good so whatever you can do will be great.

    Hope things are not too crazy for you. See you again somewhere sometime
    soon. 😉

    Thanks
    Sharan

<smmckin...@icloud.com.INVALID