Hi both of you,

cool to hear. I will try to reach out to find out a bit more about what the
next steps would be : )

Julian

Am 29.10.19, 10:06 schrieb "Paul Berschick" <p...@newthinking.de.INVALID>:

    Hi Julian and Sönke,

    I just want to let you know that I'm ready to support you: In my
    professional role as an event producer for plain schwarz as well as in
    my role as a ComDev committer :)

    Best,
    Paul

<soenke.lie...@opencore.com.INVALID>:

    >     Hi Julian,
    >
    >     I had a chat with Myrle about the same topic as well.
    >     I think it would be a shame if we didn't have any EU event next year,
lets
    >     make sure that doesn't happen :)
    >
    >     I am happy to help in any way I can!
    >
    >     Best regards,
    >     Sönke
    >

    >     Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de> schrieb am Mo., 28.
Okt.
    >     2019, 20:01:
    >
    >     > Hi all,
    >     >
    >     > last week at ApacheCon EU I tried to spend some time at the Apache
Booth
    >     > (as I already did in Las Vegas).
    >     > Mostly to hang around with Sharan but also to help out a bit : )
    >     >
    >     > As the word is currently out that there is no ACEU planned for next
year I
    >     > wanted to express my wish that we get something done at least like a
    >     > Roadshow. As I get more and more insight into how much work this is
I also
    >     > offer to support in the organization / planning, as much as I can.
    >     >
    >     > And overall, thanks all of you again for the awesome job and the
really
    >     > enjoyable last week!
    >     >
    >     > Julian