there : )

Best and much success on your path!
Julian

Am 11.11.19, 07:55 schrieb "Aditya Sharma" <adityasha...@apache.org>:

    Hi Zhang Guochen,

    My warm greetings to you!

    As per my understanding, in order to be accepted as a Top-level project, a
    project first goes through the incubation process.
    ASF's Incubator project is responsible for managing the new efforts joining
    the foundation.
    Please find below links that might help you:

    http://incubator.apache.org/
    https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html
    https://incubator.apache.org/faq.html
    https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/incubation_at_apache_what_s