Excellent article Raphael,I especially agree with the definition you proposed
for open-source and its relation to large scale tech companies. That analysis
was articulated correctly and being a successful product of open-source
learning, I feel you article defines the need that exists for open-source
learning and just as important foundations such as ASF to provide a vehicle to
apply newly learned skills in group environments for mass deployments. Please
continue to forward me more of your workThanks
Claude EdneyTomcat project 2018 ASF
    On Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 09:22:15 AM EST, Raphael Bircher