Hi Folks,

keep you all in the loop.
I know that Sharan is aware of the stuff going on but others also expressed
their interest and their willingness to help : )

We made substantial progress on the idea of having a Apache Roadshow in the EU
2020 (which likely makes it the only apache event, sadly, but at least one!).

So here is my original mail and every one that is interested in participating
or helping, just reply here or contact me directly : )

Julian

Hi all,

as discussed in several mails on several lists I wanted to come back to the
list and the experts with the current state of thinking / discussion we have.
I created a short prospectus (after the one I got from Kevin) and talked with
many people and companies that would be interesting as sponsors and
participants.

Currently we have multiple companies that are interested as Venue Sponsor, most
promising Bosch (contact was made by Paul) and Phoenix Contact (contact by me).
Furthermore, some other companies could imagine doing another sponsorship (no
current ASF sponsors, thus we did some informal talks without fundraising@).
The partners we are looking at are more from the non-IT field as I would really
love to build a bridge here to get lots of users or possible users on board.

So what do you think about that?
There are still many unsolved questions and I would only finally fix it and
seek for official approval after we have a clear LoI from a venue sponsor.

My current prospectus draft can be found here:
https://pragmaticminds-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/j_feinauer_pragmaticminds_de/Ea48_zVA_EdHmFxL3ptfq5gBxWHEtC1kepYNlTu7bQ7F6w?e=8XgD9v

Julian