Hello Attila and team,
Thank you so much for showing your kind interest in the Apache Local
Community (ALC) initiative [1].

Currently, the voting is underway in ComDev PMC to establish ALC Warsaw.
We will review the ALC Budapest request after this, will keep you posted.

[1] https://s.apache.org/alc

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org