Hi

+1 from me, GitPublish is simple and friendly to display.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 03/6/2020 09:35,Sheng Wu<wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jiansheng

For the workflow, I think ASF has a very easy and traditional workflow.

Use two branches hosting the source and static page, once the source branch
has commits, one CI action will compile and push them to the static page
branch.
At the same time, we set the static page branch for the website. Then we
have all things automatically and all contributors just need to send the
pull requests to the main source branch, like contributing codes.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

适兕 <lijiangshe...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月6日周五 上午9:05写道:

HI,Willem

Thanks for your email, it's great idea. I am very glad to share
my experience about website and WeChat Public .

'The open source way' (开源之道) has a static html website[1], the technology
stack is : markdown  + hugo[2] + github page , blew is my add new article
process:
1.  write article with markdown format and git push to GitHub remote
repository[3].
2. hugo compiler markdown to HTML. and push to GitHub page
3. go to [1] ,  copy content and paste to WeChat Public account.

yeah, It's just a little complicated.  But for open, it's worth to do and
need to do.

Thanks.

[1] http://opensourceway.community/
[2] https://gohugo.io/