+1 from me
Make sense.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 03/7/2020 22:05,Tomasz Urbaszek<tomasz.urbas...@polidea.com> wrote:
I think alc.apache.org will be enough. Each chapter can have its own
subpage like alc.apache.org/beijing :)

T.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 2:06 PM 适兕 <lijiangshe...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 for the ALC website.

But I have a question, we need define domain name too. i.e
beijing.alc.apache.org.
is this possible? second level domain name of apache.org?

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 11:29 PM Aditya Sharma <adityasha...@apache.org>