Thanks for verifying the taken steps Bertrand :)
The community.a.o entry has been removed from cms.a.o as well now.

Another thing I noticed on this topic is the comdev-wwwsite [1] repository. It
seems it was once
requested as playground for converting the site to Pelican.Is this repository
still needed otherwise we
might as well delete it (to prevent possible confusions like this [2]).

[1] https://github.com/apache/comdev-wwwsite
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20009?focusedCommentId=17065576&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17065576