Hi all,

As ALC Warsaw, we are planning the next event (meetup) in June. During
our discussion, we came up with an idea to create presentation that
will be shown at the beginning of each of our events. As such it
should not take more than 10 minutes. The main purpose of this
presentation would be to remind ASF values and the ALC idea
(especially for newcomers).

Moreover, we thought that it would be nice to make this presentation
to be consistent between all ALC. What do you think about this idea? I
am happy to start working on it (will Google slides do?).

Best wishes,
Tomek Urbaszek
ALC Warsaw