Look forward to listening to the story of the APISIX community. :-)

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 06/9/2020 15:46,Ming Wen<wenm...@apache.org> wrote:
Hi, jiansheng,
I am Apache APISIX PPMC member, I am interested this topic.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

适兕 <lijiangshe...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月9日周二 下午3:26写道:

Hi:
APISIX  member, committer , PMC ,

ALC  Beijing [1] podcast is a spread apache way and open source, and we
have already recorded 3 issues [2]. This weekend we want to record new
episode. We inviting  project APISIX developer  and advocator to
participate.

If you are interested this, Please let me know.

Notes:
1. because limited resource, only 1~2 member attend this. first come first
served.
2. Mandarin only

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ALC+Beijing
[2] https://alc-beijing.github.io/alc-site/