Hello Kalyan,
Welcome to the community!

You can find the list of all the Apache projects at
https://projects.apache.org/projects.html
Choose a project based on the programming language you prefer or the
category of the project, to begin with.
The highlight of the project and the dependencies can be found on the
project's detail page.

As a next step you could subscribe to the project's mailing list and
get involved with the community.

Since, a project may require more than one skill, you can start with
the module that comes under your current skills and later build your
skill set alongside exploring the project and its architecture.

Also, let's wait for more exciting suggestions from the other members :)

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Priya Sharma