Hey all,

I just played around a bit with the events website and wanted to feel how
easy it would be to migrate the site, got lost in time a bit and finished
it already :)
I stored the content in a personal repository for now for others to review
[1]. Hugo is used (same as with community.a.o). Design and urls remain the
same.

What I propose:
- Request a new git repo named 'comdev-events-site'
- Push the new content (history is included)
- Create a Jenkins job to automatically generate the website when new
changes are committed to the default branch.

If there are no objections within the next few days I'll continue with
above steps.

Roy

[1] https://github.com/rlenferink/comdev-events-site/tree/cms-migration