From: Elena Sporrer <elena.spor...@datagrate.com>
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 16:22
To: "dev@community.apache.org" <dev@community.apache.org>
Subject: ASF events: inquiry on requirements for speakers

Dear Apache Development Community Team,

I’ve checked your online resources and helpful tips with regards to upcoming
ASF events.

However, there are still a few questions which would be really helpful in order
for us to prepare for listing us as potential speakers:

  *   What are you looking for when deciding on the speakers?
  *   Where can I find a full list of requirements for topics submission,
format, etc.?
  *   What is the timeline cycle for a speaker from the moment of applying to
getting approved, presenting, etc.?
  *   Who do we submit our proposal to?

Is there anyone who I could perhaps call to get a bit more details?

Thanks and I would highly appreciate your response!

Thanks and best regards,

Elena

[datagrate.com]<http://datagrate.com/>
Elena​

Sporrer
Engagement & Delivery Manager
at
datagrate
C +1 (813) 970-7265<tel:+1%20(813)%20970-7265>
Tampa, FL
Essential Enteprise Application Integration Solutions · Proud Partner since 2012
[Talend Inc]<http://talend.com/>