Hello all,
The ComDev PMC has invited Aditya, Priya, Tomasz, and Willem
to become committers and we are glad to announce that
they have accepted the nomination.

Please join me in welcoming our new committers.

# Aditya Sharma
Aditya is the ALC Indore chapter lead and part of the core team since
the beginning.
He had also delivered various talks for spreading the awareness of
Apache in various events.
His recent talk (in Hindi language) in ApaceCon on the topic Apache Incubator,
& How incubator communities are built? is live at https://youtu.be/Y131zsjsU_Y

# Priya Sharma
Priya is the core member of ALC Indore from its inception and you
might have seen her various mail regarding the events. She is very
active in planning and executing events for ALC.
She also delivered numerous talk on the Open Source and the Apache Way
in ALC events also active on our ComDev list to help people.
Her recent talk on Apache Local Community (in Hindi language)
in ApacheCon can be found at https://youtu.be/V-oI5_C1oys

# Tomasz Urbaszek
Tomasz is the ALC Warsaw chapter lead and very actively working for
spreading awareness through ALC Warsaw events. Along with this,
he also participated in various threads of ALC to provide his inputs.
You should check out his recent talk in ApacheCon on
'Growing with the Open-Source Community' at https://youtu.be/YGd8XyAC41A

# Willem Ning Jiang
Willem is also an ASF member and in PMC of various Apache Projects.
He is the chapter lead of ALC Beijing and, the ALC Beijing team is
doing inspiring
& amazing work in spreading Apache awareness.
Willem has a great understanding of Apache Way and the community.

Many congratulations all, and thank you so much for your contributions!

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
On behalf of the ComDev PMC