Hi Everyone

This is the first of a couple of posts about FOSDEM.
If you haven't seen the details already, FOSDEM  will be a completely online
event for 2021.
https://fosdem.org/2021/

It is completely free and tends to attract a huge following of open source
enthusiasts. As usual it will be made up of many different developer rooms
(Devrooms) covering a range of topics - so I hope you can find something
interesting. Our ASF projects have always been strongly represented at FOSDEM.

You can find more information about the various Devrooms here
https://fosdem.org/2021/schedule/tracks/

Please check out the schedule for your favourite project or something that
could be interesting for you!

Over the last few years FOSDEM has had a Community Devroom covering some great
topics around community development and collaboration. This year we will have
another Devroom on Sunday 7th February (and I am guessing that remote
collaboration is going to be a hot topic!). Anyway please see below for the
schedule.
https://fosdem.org/2021/schedule/room/dcommunity/

Thanks
Sharan