I am sure that we all have heard that Adobe is no longer interested in maintaining Brackets. I am looking at Apache to adopt the Brackets Project and think it would be a good fit for your organization. I think that it would be a great time for you to strike a deal with Adobe to takeover the project and maintain it on Apache.org. I have nothing to do with Adobe but I am a Brackets User as are many and it does have a rather large community of people like me that use it everyday and don't wish to see it go or be mishandled by some Organization. I thought of you taking open office over and you have done a wonderful job of maintaining it. If you could look into it I think it would be a good move for you and you would be taking over an Adobe Product of great open source value to the community.