Hi!

I am helping the organization of the JBCNConf [1], the biggest Java
conference in Spain, happening in person this July after two years doing it
virtually due to the pandemic.

Even though it's not a small event (last in-person event was 3 days and had
+700 attendees), it is a 100% non-profit event put together by the
Barcelona Java User Group, and this year we want to foster the community
values by having a strong presence of OSS foundations in the conference.

This is an excellent opportunity to educate about our mission and engage
with the user communities, and the JBCNConf would like to offer a free
booth to the ASF.

Is this something we could be interested in? If so, would anyone like to
volunteer to staff the booth, or what is the best way to coordinate to make
it happen?

Thank you!

Ignasi

[1] https://www.jbcnconf.com/2022/