I don't have the link to the programme, but I think the big difference 3
years ago was that we could simply sign-up, get the person approved and
Google Season of Docs managed establishing the "legal" relationship and
payments. I will ask at the legal-discuss - good idea (I will CC: you and
Dinesh then.

J.