Hi all,

I just recently gave shelter to a group of 6 refugees from the Ukraine. This
group consists of:

  *   One mother with two small children (2 and 5)
  *   The grandmother
  *   The "nanny" with her 10-year-old

They have expressed wanting to get a job as soon as possible. As my apartment
is in Darmstadt, jobs would have to be either close to Darmstadt or remote ones.

The mother seems to have worked as a social media marketing professional with
photography (products and people) and speaks good English.
The "granny" isn't really close to a pensioner yet and got a degree in Physics
(Used to teach that) but worked in the logistics of a furniture manufacturer.
However, she only peaks a little English.
The "nanny" has a degree in Psychology and Psychiatry. However, she also only
peaks a little English and said she'd love to work as a nurse.

Now I know this is not the mission of the ASF, but the ASF is also a huge
network of people knowing people and people knowing companies.
So, I thought, wouldn't it be nice to setup a "help-ukraine" slack channel or
something like that, where people willing to help can quickly exchange?
As soon as this whole thing is over (hopefully sooner than later) we can just
drop the channel again.

What do you think about the channel ... and does anyone know any job openings
for these great people?

Chris