A name change would be a lot of work.

Put another way, the only way such a change will occur is if there are
volunteers willing to see it through.

Stating the problem with the hopes that somebody else solves it
generally doesn't produce a satisfactory outcome.

Walter: what are you personally willing to volunteer to do?  What is
your plan?  What resources do you need?

- Sam Ruby