Hi Aaron

Thanks for contacting ComDev - and yes - this is where projects can request
stickers for events, meetups and Apachecon.  We will be looking to have
stickers available at the ASF booth at Apachecon so will create a list on the
wiki for any projects interested.

We also provide the option via Redbubble for projects to get their project
branding  setup so that the community can purchase branded project swag. I'll
take a look at Redbubble to see if I can find out what happened to your logo.
If anything we can organise uploading the logo again and getting it approved by
the project before releasing it for sale.

We use the project logos from the official page https://www.apache.org/logos/#

I hope this answers your questions - if not then please let me know.

Thanks
Sharan