Hi Daniel

I have a query or a bug report :-). The current montage includes Trafodion
which I know is in the Attic. It does'nt appear in the project list of logos
but it is definitely appearing in the montage.

Is there a way to check that all the projects being displayed in the montage
are active ones?

Thanks
Sharan