I've been in touch with the various organizers (who do not seem to be that
organised).

Happy to bundle things once we reach some sort of conclusion here. But suspect
we need to do this in the next hours and days; not week.

That said - these meetings are open - so anyone can 'show up' and participate.
In many ways this type of meeting where the EC tries to inform itself are very
much in a spirit akin to open source; just show up, contribute meaningfully,
constructively and have knowledge/information to bring.

Dw